Tips for trips in the hotel area
Directly from the hotel, there is a footpath through the PLA directly below the Chapel of St. Cyril and Methodius on Radhošť, a 1.5-hour walk. Along the way you will go through the original Radhošť forest with ferns and a hos spring. From Radhošť it is a beautiful journey along the ridge approximately 3 km to the statue of Radegast, the legendary pagan god of war, victory, sun and abundance, and another 1 km to Pustevny.
Within 5 km:
- Mountain lift Trojanovice Ráztoka-Pustevny www.pustevny.cz
- Mountain rope park TARZANIE in Trojanovice www.tarzanie.cz
- Riding schoolwith year-round service in Trojanovice
- Aquapark in Frenštát p.R. www.frenstat.info
- Covered pool in Frenštát p.R.
- Squash, badminton and a rock climbing wall in Frenštát p.R. www.replaysc.cz/
- Ski centre Pustevny 600-1100 m.a.s.l www.pustevny.cz
Within 10 km:
- Golf course Čeladná www.prosper-golf.cz
- Golf course Rožnov p.R. www.golf-roznov.cz
- The Wallachian Open Air Museum in Rožnov www.vmp.cz